Skip to content

Packing: Protective Wrap

2011 August 17
by Wheaton World Wide Moving

There are two types of protective wrap — newsprint and bubble wrap. A good understanding of how to use each will go a long way when it comes to protecting your belongings during your relocation.

Newsprint — One of your primary packing materials should be newsprint. *But make sure it is newspaper that has NOT been printed on.* You should never use regular newspaper for packing because the ink can damage the items you’re packing. Newsprint provides a clean surface and can be used for almost all of your packing needs. Sheets of newsprint can be purchased from your Wheaton World Wide Moving agent.

Bubble wrap — For items that require extra protection, bubble wrap offers greater cushioning.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Note: You can use basic XHTML in your comments. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS