At the Wheaton headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana, more than 150 professionals work together to oversee the relocation process for our customers. Since 1945, our leadership team has helped establish our reputation both as a great place to work and as a company that gives back to the community.
If you’d like to join the Wheaton family, take a moment to review the current opportunities listed below. You can also contact us if you have any questions.
To apply for a job, simply click on the job title.
- Sales Coordinator – Crown Moving and Storage Feb 2017
- Claims Support – Feb. 2017
- Receptionist – Front Desk – Jan. 2017
- Senior Move Coordinator – Jan. 2017
- Director of Office and Industrial Services
- Packer Loader – Full Time 2016
- Driver – Crown Moving and Storage 2016
Wheaton’s voluntary benefits are designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees. We offer health, dental, vision, and life/voluntary life insurance, as well as short/long-term disability, paid time off, 401(k), ESOP, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, a wellness program, tuition reimbursement, and more.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.