Why corporations choose Wheaton for employee relocation
Get there on time, on budget and with the peace-of-mind knowing
you can concentrate on your new job 100 percent. It’s what every
Human Resources Director and Corporate Relocation Manager wants
when their employees are relocating. That’s where Wheaton World
Wide Moving comes in.
We’ve learned a thing or two in the past 65 years about the work move and getting employees back to work quickly, comfortably and profitably after a relocation – it’s in our DNA. As the fouth largest van line in the moving and corporate relocation business, Wheaton has the flexibility to handle any size move for any type of corporate client and its employees.
Unique corporate relocation model
Wheaton’s business model is uniquely designed to serve the
corporate relocation model. With a network of 370 of the highest quality
interstate agent service providers and a core group of National
Account service providers, Wheaton’s corporate service is
It’s why we can say we’re not just in the moving business, we’re moving business.
Wheaton’s qualified National Account corporate relocation
- The industry’s most competitive pricing for corporate relocation
- The most aggressive performance guarantees in the relocation business
- Single point-of-coordination move management that ensures your transferees are taken care of throughout the entire moving process
- Comfort knowing your employees are working with the only company to hold the Good Housekeeping Seal for interstate moving services (every year since 1964), and the Official Mover for Steinway & Sons Pianos
- A relocation company with a rock solid balance sheet that’s the envy of the industry – with no long-term debt you can feel comfortable knowing Wheaton will be here for you and your transferees
- One of the only companies in the industry to be employee owned (ESOP) - so you know every Wheaton employee has a vested interest in the success of your moves
We’re more than just a corporate mover; we’re a full-service
Today’s relocation marketplace is filled with a variety of options. Corporations in any industry, universities, membership organizations, group purchasing organizations (GPOs) and real estate companies can choose to work directly with carriers like Wheaton World Wide Moving. Wheaton has a rich history in forming these types of relationships beginning in 1945 when the company was founded. Wheaton can help you design your own corporate relocation policy and plan, then help you implement and execute that corporate relocation plan. If you need real estate and destination services, Wheaton also can help make those arrangements through our partners.
Wheaton has the best corporate relocation partnerships
Some corporations work with everything from third-party Relocation Management Companies (RMCs) to independent move managers, Relocation Service Providers (RSPs) and brokerage firms. Wheaton has relationships with some of the best and brightest third-party companies in the industry – they can bring tremendous value to your corporate relocation plan. You can recommend to your third-party relocation company that they use Wheaton World Wide Moving as a preferred carrier for your business.