Wheaton and Crown: our global partnership will move you
The combination of two highly successful and respected
international moving companies with more than 100 years of
experience in residential moving, storage and corporate relocation
provides our customers with the peace of mind to know they are
moving with the best professionals in the industry.
Wheaton has a rich history as international movers. The company began operations outside of the continental United States in 1958 with agents appointed in England, France, Germany and Italy and its international business grew from there.
In 2005, Wheaton World Wide Moving partnered with Crown Relocations - the most highly respected provider of international moving services in the world - to expand its network and international capabilities. Today, Wheaton and Crown Relocations serve customers domestically throughout the continental United States as well as on an international basis around the world.
Established in 1965, the Crown Worldwide Group is a privately held company with its global headquarters in Hong Kong. The company serves customers from more than 250 locations in 55 countries, including 14 branches in North America. Crown provides private moving customers, governments, corporations, diplomats with global mobility, transportation of household goods and fine arts, departure and destination services, business information storage, high value warehousing, freight forwarding and third-party logistics.
Fast facts about Wheaton and Crown Relocations:
Wheaton World Wide Moving
- We have more than 250 agents in the U.S. and are well represented in all major metropolitan locations.
- We've earned the Good Housekeeping Seal for interstate moving services every year since 1945.
- We began international moving operations in 1958 with agents appointed in England, France, Germany and Italy.
- We've been the Official Mover for Steinway & Sons Pianos since 1990 - transporting its pianos on tour throughout North America.
- We've proudly relocated more than 1,000,000 customers, and assist more than 27,000 families in relocation each year.
- In line with its continuing QUEST for the highest quality service, Crown has earned International Standards Organization (ISO) certification in the majority of its worldwide locations.
- Crown's 4,000 worldwide employees represent 52 nationalities and collectively speak 37 languages.
- Each year, Crown provides more than 100,000 relocation services for families settling into new homes.
- They are standing by to give you an international moving estimate right now.