Solving the complexities of FF&E project management
Managing FF&E projects is about much more than trucks and
storage vaults. It’s about precision and attention to the
intricacies that make each project unique. That’s where we come
Renovating a space or opening a new location doesn’t have to be difficult. When you work with ELS – Essential FF&E Project Management, you gain access to a network of professional warehousing and distribution facilities designed to take away the stress of an FF&E project and finish it not only quickly and precisely, but profitably.
ELS – Essential FF&E Project Management is the premier global service provider for the hospitality industry offering transportation, warehousing and job-site distribution for furniture, fixtures and equipment. ELS offers:
- FF&E receiving, secure moving and storage, and job-site distribution as well as installation and liquidation services
- Single point-of-project management with coordinators who oversee every detail of your project
- Inventory control and timely reporting of missing or damaged items
- Secured Web access to your project inventory – from anywhere, anytime
- A network of environmentally-conscious service providers offering access to additional man power, debris removal services and recycling for any situation
- Utilization of SmartWay transportation providers who collaborate with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to improve energy efficiency, reduce greenhouse gases and air pollutant emissions, and improve energy security
To learn more about ELS Hospitality, please visit their website at www.elserve.com.