Moving safely during the COVID-19 outbreak
As an essential service, your local moving agent is still in operation to serve you. That being said, our priority at Wheaton is the health and safety of our employees and customers. That’s why we are taking extra precautions to help limit the spread of the virus, including:
- Providing virtual estimates through your participating local agent to minimize outside individuals in your home.
- Greeting you with smiles rather than handshakes to limit contact to protect against the spread of germs.
- During the packing and loading process, we ask that you allow our crew access to a sink and soap for frequent hand washing.
- Requiring our crew to were personal protective equipment (PPE) like masks
- Selling and providing new boxes and packing materials to limit the spread of germs from used boxes.
Wheaton can accommodate your moving schedule
If anyone in your household may have contracted the virus or you are self-isolating, please contact your local moving agent. We will make every effort to accommodate your schedule.
Get a virtual moving quote
Moving during the COVID-19 pandemic? Get a virtual moving quote! Learn more about our alternative survey options to make your move as safe as possible.