When you work with Weichert Workforce Mobility’s relocation program, you’ll gain access to the best moving companies in the world — Wheaton World Wide Moving and Bekins Van Lines.
For decades, these two household goods relocation brands have been moving lives with the understanding that your personal belongings are more than just “stuff.” They’re the precious moments that make up your life’s story. We’ll help you tell that story with the utmost care.
Here’s what you get when you work with Wheaton | Bekins:
- Dedicated Move Counselor who will help you walk through the entire relocation process from beginning to end.
- Accountability — By working with Weichert and Wheaton | Bekins, you’ll ensure you’ve got the attention of an entire relocation network. If something doesn’t go as planned, a host of resources will be brought to bear to ensure the best possible outcome for your relocation.
- Competitive rates that ensure quality and accountability. As a customer of the Weichert relocation program, you’ll have access to:
- Significant discounts — from 26 to 30 percent off of your move, depending on the weight of your shipment
- Delay guarantees— If we deliver your shipment outside of the agreed upon delivery spread you’ll get $150/day for each day your items are delivered outside of those dates (up to the amount of the discounted linehaul)
- Full Replacement Value Protection – As a customer of the Weichert Relocation program powered by Wheaton | Bekins, you’ll get FRVP up to $100,000 (about 16,500 pounds) at no cost.
To initiate a no-cost estimate for your relocation, fill out the form below and one of our move counselors will help you set up an in-home estimate.