Need Boxes and Supplies? We Can Help
Wheaton Moving Boxes & Supplies
At Wheaton, we carry all the moving supplies needed for a smooth, successful move. From sturdy boxes to cushiony bubble pack, we have what you need to ensure your belongings reach your destination safe and sound, even if what you’re moving is a little unusual. And if you’re doing your own packing, be sure to tell your Wheaton agent—many of our packing supplies are available at a reduced price if you do it yourself.
Wheaton can supply a variety of carton shapes and sizes, including:
- Dishpack—designed with internal dividers to accommodate fragile items, such as dishware and glassware.
- Wardrobe—allows clothes to hang on a metal bar.
- Mattress—protects mattresses from damage and soiling.
- Mirror—designed to adjust to different sized mirrors, pictures, and other fragile, flat items.
Do you have especially delicate items? Pad your goods with extra cushioning by using protective wrap from Wheaton. We offer:
- Newsprint—provides a clean, protective surface for almost all your wrapping needs. Unlike actual newspaper, our newsprint contains no ink, which can damage your belongings.
- Bubble pack—offers greater cushioning and protection for extra fragile items. And when you’re done moving, it’s also fun to pop!
Good tape won’t slip or peel off while your boxes are in transit. Wheaten suggests:
- Choosing a high-quality tape 1½” to 2” wide.
- For added protection, plastic PVC-type tape or strapping tape with filament strands are the best options.
- Make sure containers are securely closed for shipping.
You’ll want a good marker to avoid confusion later as you hunt for your belongings. Wheaton recommends:
- Selecting a heavy permanent marker.
- Listing the main items in each container.
- Indicating which room boxes are to be placed upon arrival.
- Adding notes, such as “FRAGILE” or “THIS END UP” as needed.
- Identifying cartons with your last name to assist the driver unloading at destination.
Wheaton World Wide Moving provides you with box labels to ensure a smooth and successful moving experience. To get started, just print the labels and attach them to your moving boxes. To help organize, be sure to write which room the contents belong in and what the box contains.
For extra good measure, it’s also worth getting familiar with our protection plans, which ensure even if the unexpected happens your belongings will be cared for. To learn more, or to get started with our services, contact your local agent today.