The Wheaton Blog
Wheaton World Wide Moving Hosts Hats off to Keaton Photo Contest
To celebrate its successful annual campaign for Keaton’s Korral at Give Kids the World, Wheaton World Wide Moving is hosting Hats off to Keaton event to reach the final $22,000 for our annual fundraising goal and raise awareness for the Village. The van line is matching ALL donations made to Keaton’s Korral until January 31.
To participate in the Hats off to Keaton photo contest:
1. Visit Wheaton Facebook page:
2. Click “Hats off to Keaton” and post a pic of yourself in a hat of your choosing.
3. Share and encourage your friends to vote. Be sure to include #HatsOffToKeaton and the link https://www.gktw.org/about/village-tour.php to participate in the contest.
4. Enter between January 26-31, 2015
5. Entries receiving the most votes as of January 31 at 11:59 p.m. will win the following prizes:
1st place – $100.00
2nd place – $ 50.00
3rd place – $ 25.00
If wearing a hat isn’t your thing, please support the contestants by voting for your favorite picture.
About Keaton’s Korral:
Wheaton World Wide Moving has been a partner of Give Kids The World since 2000. Through its generous support of Keaton’s Korral, 7,300 families each year have been able to experience the fun of horse and pony rides, as they wear western hats and get to live out their cowboy dreams. Keaton’s Korral was named for Keaton White, an alumni wish child who spoke at a Wheaton conference shortly before he lost his battle with cancer. His story touched so many of the agents and employees, as he told of his dream to ensure every child got to experience the joy he felt during his time at the Village. “Give Kids The World was one of the happiest times of my life,” White said. “I just want to be sure that someday another little boy or girl and their family are loved just as much as me and my family were loved.”