How can I save money during my off-season move?
Moving in the off-season can be a chilly experience. However, it also comes with its advantages: moving companies have more available dates, and there’s no risk of your belongings overheating during storage or transportation. Plus, when you move with Wheaton, there’s another perk added to the list:
If you move between September 1 and April 30, you may be eligible for $150 off your move through Wheaton’s Moving Performance Program.
What is Wheaton’s Moving Performance Program?
When you move using Wheaton’s Moving Performance Program, you receive benefits including:
- $150 off the price of your move
- A time-span delivery guarantee, meaning we deliver within the agreed upon window or we pay you $150 per day
- 15% off full-replacement value protection (FRVP)
- $25 per day claims guarantee if the claims resolution letter isn’t received within 30 days
How can I be eligible for the performance program?
In order to receive 15% off FRVP, you must first purchase FRVP. Moving dates must be consistent with Wheaton’s Transit Time Guide, the schedule by which we determine our range of delivery dates. This offer does not apply to national account moves. In order to qualify for this discount, your move:
- Must be a cash on delivery (COD) interstate move in the contiguous United States
- Your belongings must weigh 3500 lbs. or greater
- Must load on or after September 1 and deliver on or before April 30
How do I get started with off-season moving benefits?
Getting started with Wheaton’s Moving Performance Program is easy: