If you operate a hospitality business and you’re in the process of renovating or building a new facility you know it can be complicated. Whether you’re moving staff or moving physical assets, there’s a lot to keep track of. Fortunately, the team at Wheaton team works alongside our partner organization, ELS Essential FF&E Project Management, to provide commercial moving services that include the initial packing, transportation for your goods, furniture shipping, storing your goods in warehouses, and solutions for your distribution problems. No matter what sector of the hospitality industry your business operates within, we can help.
ELS Essential FF&E Project Management
Wheaton’s furniture, fixtures & equipment division is ELS Essential FF&E Project Management. ELS offers:
- Job-site distribution, receiving services, secure moving and storage, installation, and liquidation services
- Project management through a single point of content
- Control of inventory, with prompt reporting for any damaged or missing goods
- Project inventory that can be securely accessed via the web
- Access to environmentally friendly service providers who offer access to manpower, recycling services, and debris removal services
- Services from SmartWay transportation providers, working with the EPA to ensure energy efficiency, improve energy usage, and reduce air pollutants and greenhouse gases
No matter what it is you’re placing in storage—even specialty items that require special attention—our warehousing services mean you can rest assured that they’ll be kept safe and secure. Our experience with office and industrial moves means we’re familiar with special equipment, and what it takes to keep it protected while in storage, from pads to packing containers.
The team at Wheaton takes the stress out of prep work by providing comprehensive packing services. From specialty cartons and packing materials to transport artwork, pictures, and mirrors to the utilization of pads and secure straps to ensure the safety of your goods on our trucks, we’ll make sure your belongings are packed safely for the long haul.
Still have questions? We’re happy to address all your concerns, whether you’re interested in learning more about ELS Essential FF&E Project Management or you’d like to find out more about our partnerships—including ways your company can partner with us. To find out more, simply contact us directly. You can also visit the ELS Essential FF&E Project Management website to being your hospitality move.