5. Keep your boxes as light as possible.
It’s tempting to get big boxes and fill them up – that’s fine – as long as they’re under 30 pounds in weight.
If boxes get much heavier than 30 pounds, it’s hard to lift them. You’re more prone to injuries, and the boxes have a great chance of breaking or bottoming out.
Wheaton World Wide Moving has a variety of services to fit your needs including:
- Full-service packing, crating and unpacking
- Packing only difficult and/or fragile items
- Special packing for sensitive home electronics
- Advice and quality materials
- Full line of materials for DIY packing
To see more of Wheaton’s National Moving Month Tips, click here.