Super great Web sites that help you move: The American Moving & Storage Association Web site
This article is part of a multi-part series to recommend consumer-friendly Web sites about moving. These Web sites are meant to protect and assist consumers as they navigate the sometimes confusing world of household moving. We polled some of our best Wheaton agents to find out what Web sites have the best information and that customers can trust.
- Read part 1 of our editor’s pick series here, where we discuss the government Web site called ProtectYourMove.gov
- Read part 2 here, where we discuss the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Web site
- Read part 3 here, where we recommend the Better Business Bureau Web site
In Part 4, we are recommending The American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) Web site. The AMSA is a non-profit trade association, but their Web site provides great advice and tips for moving customers too. Some examples of the kind of information the site offers includes are:
- A category of content called The Move Itself that provides a variety of advice to help you prepare to move in the smartest, most efficient way possible.
- A category of content called After You Move that provides a variety of advice to help you every possible post-moving issue.
The AMSA also administers the ProMover consumer protection and certification program, the symbol of a reputable licensed moving company. Wheaton World Wide Moving is a certified ProMover moving company.
Wheaton World Wide Moving hopes that you found our series of Web site recommendations helpful. Which site was your favorite? Comment and let us know!