Wheaton Van Lines is back with another addition of our popular and easy-to-make dinner recipes, this week featuring chicken dishes. Perfect for filling your families stomachs after a long day of moving, these recipes are delicious and easy.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese (fresh, not powdered)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika (or garlic powder)
- 2-3 egg whites, beaten
- 4 x4 oz chicken breasts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mist or spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray or oil.
- Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, pepper, paprika (or garlic powder) in a shallow dish. In a separate bowl, place the beaten egg white. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg white, then dredge in the flour/cheese mixture.
- Place coated chicken in dish and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour uncovered (cooking time depends on the size of your chicken breast). Do not flip halfway through. It will be done when the coating is brown, and when pierced, it’s not longer pink and the juices run clear.
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, cauliflower and broccoli)
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (1/2-inch pieces) rotisserie chicken meat
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, combine frozen vegetables, undiluted soup, milk and pepper; cover and cook over medium-high heat until vegetables are thawed, stirring once. Stir in chicken.
- Transfer chicken mixture to shallow 3 1/2-4 quart casserole of 9×13 ceramic or glass baking dish. Top with biscuit quarters, leaving space between pieces. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are browned and mixture is heated through.
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 2 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 corn tortillas (6 or 7-inch), chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together the chicken soup, sour cream, milk and seasonings. Add 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, and the remaining ingredients and thoroughly blend together.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese across the casserole. Cook an additional 5 minutes uncovered or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.