So many partners came together to help Wheaton raise money for Give Kids The World (GKTW) with our truck pull fundraiser earlier this month that we wanted an event video to help us feature as many of them as possible. Local creative agency BlindRobot put together this amazing 4-minute Indy Truck Pull event video for us to help promote the event for next year, and we’re thrilled with how it turned out.
View the video:
About the Video
The video shows:
- Wheaton President A.J. Schneider talking about Wheaton’s relationship with GKTW and explaining the event
- Nationally-known TV host Matt Paxton from Legacy List with Matt Paxton sharing the goal of the truck pull — and lending his muscles to the Wheaton team
- A GKTW alumni family sharing their experience with the nonprofit
- All 9 teams showing off their strength pulling trucks
- Our Truck Pull cheerleaders adding spirit to the event
- Food trucks making everyone happy with delicious offerings
- Event sponsor banners
- The total amount raised through the event for GKTW
We hope this Indy Truck Pull event video convinces more Indianapolis-area businesses to visit our fundraising site and keep an eye out for information coming available about our 2023 event. In the meantime, find out more about Give Kids The World and the great work done by the organization. For instance, did you know more than 4,100 Hoosier families have visited GKTW?
We’d love to have at least 16 teams sign up for the next matchup, so lend a hand by sharing the video and subscribing to the event fundraiser page. We’re always looking for more volunteers and sponsors as well, so let your friends, family, and colleagues know about the upcoming event. Thank you, once again, to our sponsors, volunteers, and truck pull participants for your dedication to Give Kids The World!